If you missed anything this past week, here's where to get it; so let's relive the craziness, starting with their comeback date:
- SHINee's back: The Dream Girl: Chapter 1 Misconceptions of You album is released on February 19th (Feb. 18th for us on the other side of the world) and Shawols everywhere lose their shit, because it is damned good. One of my favorite songs on the album is actually their intro track, "Spoiler":
- Later that day the "Dream Girl" mv and dance version mv are released, more fangirling ensues.
- February 20th: The Dream Girl Naver Comeback Special is live streamed all over the world and a gajillion people try to watch it, even though it totally lagged for some of them. I managed to find almost simultaneous uploads on YouTube, so that was good.
- Some tweeting ensued, notably Key's model
boyfriendfriend, Park Hyeong Seop, tweeting (as usual) pics of himself with Key but with the other members included this time:
|See more here.|
Then it was Onew's turn on the 21st, with this selca:
|Trans: My mother's chubby.|
- Also on February 21st, the boys made their comeback on M! Countdown. This happens to be the performance where Minho's fake microphone stand breaks and the members cover it up so flawlessly that people with regular, non eagle-eyed vision don't notice it, including me.
- Feb. 21st: Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun and Minho were guests on Boom's YoungStreet Radio.
Here's 9 minutes of the show:
-#1 【Trans】 Boom YS Radio : (02:48)
Boom: "Taemin-ssi, when are you planning to return Noona's heart back?"
Taemin: "I will not give them back ^^;;;"
-#2 【Trans】 Boom YS Radio (~3:20)
Boom: "Onew-ssi, which member has lost the most 'freshness' since debut till now?"
Onew: "Minho"Minho: "You answered so quickly. I really got a shock"Boom: "Really, he answered without even looking into Minho's eyes. We shall talk more about this later"
Read the rest of the fan account/English translation of the show here.
Links to video of the rest of the show here.
- Across town, Key was filming for Families' Dignity: Full House, whatever that is.
|The episode will air on March 1st.|
- Meanwhile, that same day Onew was a guest dj on Sukira Kiss the Radio.
|I can't even!|
- Feb. 22nd: SHINee performs Beautiful and Dream Girl on KBS's Music Bank:
Just in case you haven't seen this yet, make sure you watch all the way till the end, where the guys give us a little Sistar action.
- That same day I started seeing tons of pics on Twitter of SHINee filming Guerrilla Date. Apparently Key almost got crushed by the crowd and general mayhem ensued so they weren't outside all that long.
Here's a fancam of Onew singing the bread song.
Watch the whole Guerrilla Date episode with Eng subs here, but do not reupload. We don't want it to get taken down.
- Feb. 23rd: SHINee guest stars on KBS's Love Request.
That just looks super sad. Notice they can't even smile while performing? I wouldn't be able to either.
- Feb. 24th: SHINee comes back on SBS's Inkigayo. Check out their super cute backstage interview plus their performances.
Did Key almost fall at 3:48? Gah! I swear every time I watch them perform "Dream Girl", I'm sitting there almost biting my nails, waiting for something bad to happen. At least they got that out of the way with their first performance.
- Still Feb. 24th: Filming KBS Hello:
|Cute socks, cute outfits, cute faces.|
- Feb. 26th: Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin hang out and chat at SBS Radio's Power Time. The full video has been removed but here's a cut with Eng subs.
- Feb. 26th: Onew appeared on KBS's 1 vs 100. Watch more cuts here with Chinese subs only.
- Feb. 26th: SHINee filmed Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook.
- The boys win MBC's Music Show Champion! Click here for pics and videos.
Alright guys, I hope you enjoyed this post but guess what?? There's lots more schedule coming up for SHINee so get ready. Oh, and later today they'll be hosting M! Countdown. So much to watch, so little time...
Source: patatakim, SuperAhChoy, Evistar84, nkntnrBaRo, viviontokki, KMusicLiveSBS, lolchae, 지 약, fuckyeahdivakey, flamfish-zana,